Moving the blogger tag backlog right along, here’s my response to the Mystery Blogger Award thingy. Two people tagged me in this and I’ve never done this one before so YAY! Thank you to Richenbaum Fotchenstein over at Virtuanaut and Red Metal over at Extra Life Reviews. These bloggers both rock at the blogging thing (as evidenced here and here) and are cool people so give them a follow if you aren’t already.
- Display the award logo on your blog. (See above. It looked cool so I obeyed the rule for that reason alone)
- List the rules. (You are reading them now, in case you weren’t aware)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Done x2 in the intro paragraph)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This person: Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself. (Sure)
- Answer five questions from the nominator. (Actually, it’s 10 questions)
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers. (Nope! And nothing can make me.)
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. (Will do! It’s easy to comment at no one)
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. (Because I won’t tag anyone, I don’t have to do this!)
- Share the link to your best post. (Coming right up)
Three Facts About Me
- I have a blog on WordPress called LightningEllen’s Release. You should totally check it out sometime!
- I can be very sarcastic sometimes…
- I’ve owned Fallout 4 since launch day and still haven’t found the motivation to finish it yet (damn needy settlements have me meh about it). It’s a goal for this year, just like in previous years when I failed to achieve that goal!
My Best Post
I guess this means by views? If so, it’s this one at 213 views. Not too shabby for a random internet babbler! Laugh away or be jealous if you want.
What is your favorite sugary breakfast cereal and why?
I’m old, boring, and healthy these days. Every morning for breakfast I eat plain oatmeal mixed with unsweetened wild blueberries, soaked almonds, and chia seeds. Yawn, I know. It’s a great start to the day though! When I ate sugary breakfast cereals, Froot Loops where my favourite. I blame Toucan Sam, the colourful mascot. That’s right heartless companies! All it takes is a cool mascot to get me to buy your products.
Blue pill or red pill? In other words, would you want to be pulled out of the matrix to live a dirty cave in the middle of a radioactive wasteland having shitty raves, eating nothing but cave moss and bugs for life, and getting murdered by robots or would you rather stay in there and eat the tasty digital steak?
I’ll take the blissfully unaware digital steak option, please.
Who is your favorite superhero(ine) and why?
Wolverine! He’s Canadian and he’s a badass. I love the claws too. I would definitely want those. Oh and the ability to heal oneself is also cool!
What is your favorite video game specifically from your childhood and why?
It’s so hard to choose. Banjo-Kazooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Kirby’s Dream Course, Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past, and Donkey Kong Country all have a special place in my heart for various childhood nostalgia reasons I won’t go into.
Would you like to live forever and why or why not?
No. No, I do not. I wanna do my time in this messed up world, and then get the hell away from it. Maybe I’ll be rich and famous in the next life??
Extra Life’s Questions
Which game proved to be the biggest disappointment for you?
I keep feeling awful and I keep saying The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild has disappointed me. Don’t like stealth-weapons-breaking-no-direction Hyrule a whole lot, sorry. I will be trying it again soon. The game is good it just doesn’t feel like a Zelda game to me. That makes me sad 😦
Which game proved to be the most pleasant surprise for you?
Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice was a huge surprise. I wouldn’t say a pleasant surprise per se, but it was an experience I’ll never forget, and one I totally wasn’t expecting!
What is the most memorable scene from a film you’ve watched?
Jeez… I don’t watch many movies so I’ll have to think about it. Um…. Since I can’t think of any, I guess none of the scenes I’ve seen are memorable 😛
What inspired you to begin blogging?
If you could go back in time and see any band that has permanently broken up perform a concert, which one would you choose?
I know even less about popular bands and stuff than I do about movie scenes. Honestly, most of my free time is spent playing video games and reading blogs. Hm. A Google search of “famous band break ups” leads me to say Black Sabbath, the pioneers of metal 🤘
My tagging policy remains unchanged. If you want to do this, I tag thee with any 5 of the above questions you wanna answer. I’ll update this page with a link if ya tell me.
Wannabe Writer’s Notes:
– Yeah. I use these tag awards to vent my pent-up sarcasm and it feels so good!! For the record, I really do appreciate being tagged in stuff.
⚡Thanks for reading!⚡