Happy Half-Price Chocolate Day Eve, internet!
Valentine’s Day is definitely not my most favourite of “holidays” (putting it nicely because I’m nice), but Ian over at Adventure Rules has created this neat blogger event around Cash In On That Love Thing Day. Basically, you signed up last week and then randomly got assigned a blogger to, well, blog nice things about on Feb 14th. Sounds fun, eh! So, who did I get?
Well, none other than the legendary Thero159 over at A Reluctant Hero! I’ve been following her for a while now and I’ve really enjoyed everything I’ve had the privilege to read. X-Men: The Animated Show episode recaps, Assassin’s Creed topics, reasons why I should avoid FFXIV so I don’t get addicted to another glorious MMO… My words really can’t describe Thero’s level of blogger awesomeness. Here’s a small sample of Thero’s greatness so go see for yourself:
- Thero’s Top Five Tragic Couples in Video Games. This post definitely fits in with the loving season!
- Assassin’s Creed- A Video Game Review. I was once a huge fan of the Assassin’s Creed series (I’m 2 games behind now), and I have fond memories of the first game. Yeah, it was kinda dull and repetitive, but damn, I loved killing people with the hidden blade, climbing things, and diving into haystacks. Ezio is my favourite Assassin but Altair was cool too. Anyway, Thero wrote a fantastic review post about the game!
- Thero’s Top Five Games to Look Forward to in 2018. Like I didn’t have enough games in my backlog already… thanks Thero.
- Thero’s Recommended Gaming: Dragon Age: Origins. I highly recommend anyone who recommends Dragon Age Origins!
- Retail Rant- Don’t Leave It To The Last Minute! It really irks me when people are jerks to retail employees. This is a great post reminding everyone that the person behind the counter has a life and feelings too. Jerks especially seem to forget this around holiday seasons.
So yeah, just go follow Thero’s blog, if you aren’t already. 🙂
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go find some Easter eggs… what? Fine. Enjoy your lovely day, you crazy lovebirds!